Thursday, June 5, 2008

LensWork Extended

I recently submitted my American Biker project to LensWork Magazine. They have informed me that my portfolio will be published in the next issue (#77) of LensWork Extented. Which is a subscription DVD that contains additional portfolios and interviews. Brooks Jensen(the editor of LensWork) will be interviewing me next week and that will be included in the DVD.

LensWork is no longer available on newstands, but it can be purchased online at: www.lenswork.com.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I just wanted to say congrats on your accomplishment. I'm pretty sure you don't know me, but I really love your work. Especially the biker project. It reminds me of Avedon's "In the American West" project. Keep it up.

Satalic said...

I wonder if you considered how the camera gives a sense of monumentality to even mundane subjects. Have you considered that in a way you have immortalized a group of rapists, drug addicts, and perhaps even some murders? (I say murders because bikers have been used by organized crime in a number of "hits.")

Larry D Hayden said...

Congratulations! I just pulled out my edition to give it a look.