Friday, May 23, 2008

Type 55 Polaroid - Utah Lake

One of my favorite films: Type 55 Polaroid, has been discontinued. I was lucky enough to be able to get my hands on one more box of it. $90 for 20 sheets. Kind of expensive. Today I made one exposure of Utah Lake. I used a 10 stop Neutral Density filter to get my shutter speed up to about 1/2 hour. The image isn't amazing, but worth posting on the blog.

Type 55 Polaroid - Utah Lake - Brandon Allen Photography
Utah Lake - Type 55 Polaroid - Shen Hao 4x5 camera, 90mm lens, 30mins @ F45

2 comments:

Kika VilaNova said...

Ei menino!
Found your blog through your website!
Hey you posted this on my birthday, yay!

ANyway, passing by to say hi!
Tenha um otimo dia :)

emily snyder said...

brandon, remember how i LOVE your photography skills!?!?!?!? WOW!! the site looks incredible and so do the images . . . i still have my offer on the table - to do something for your company!! and i still want a shirt with the logo when i work for you. (i am a really good secretary now, i'm sure you could use me!!)

good job friend!!
--em