Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Shots taken a year ago.

I often go out and shoot large format which I very much enjoy, the problem is taking the time to develop the negatives. I develop all my negatives by hand which is not a big deal except for sheet film. You have to do it in complete darkness. Anyways, I had some shots that I had taken over a year ago and finally got around to processing them. Here are a few.

Trees on UVSC Campus - Brandon Allen - Large Format Black and White
Trees on UVSC Campus - Large format black and white

Tractor - Brandon Allen Photography - Large Format Black and White
Tractor at Utah Lake


Squaw Peak - Provo, Utah - Brandon Allen - Large Format Black and White
Squaw Peak over looking Provo Utah. Large format 4x5 Shen Hao - Kodak Tmax 100



Sunset at Utah Lake - Brandon Allen - Large Format Black and White
Sunset at Utah Lake. Large format 4x5 Shen Hao - Kodak Tmax 100

1 comment:

emily snyder said...

ps are you making that photography book with your uvsc professor ever?